Seattle Select Moving Tips for 2014
Happy New Years!
Ringing in the New Year with a move? Nothing is better than moving into a New Home, especially when the moving process goes quick and effectively. Here at Seattle Select Movers we understand that moving can be a hassle, you can stop worrying. We are here to help and here are some tips to make your move into your new home the most relaxing and pleasurable mover you’ve experienced.
Five of Seattle Selects Moving Tips 2014
- Organize and Separate – Organization is the key when moving, the best way to do this is to organize by area such as kitchen, bathroom, living room, master bedroom. Another tip is to separate possessions by value and durability. For instance keep your crystal and China together, jewelry and other expensive items can be kept together as well. By doing this you can keep track of your most valuable possessions easily and stack the most fragile items on top secured to assure their safety.
- Recycle – Use old boxes to decrease the needles use and purchase as well as hassle of dealing with boxes. Another great way to conserve on waste and time is to rent storage boxes from Seattle Select Movers. These boxes are durable rubber based containers that are stackable and easy to manage.
- Label – Make sure and label all of your boxes to help with the safety during transportation as the heaviest items will typically be stored on the bottom. Labeling also helps with the organizing and separating of items. This will also make life easier once the new items are moved into your new home, they will easily be sorted by room and value and make for a much less cluttered move.
- Relax – Once you’re packed and ready to go it’s time to take a break and let Seattle Select take care of the hard part. Let us get the hard moving part done for you in a fast and efficient manner. Rest assured knowing that all of your valuable possessions are in good hands as we treat them as our own.
- Enjoy – It’s time to take some time to appreciate your new home, while there’s a lot of work to do the hardest is behind you and you can enjoy your new home knowing that the moving is all behind you thanks to Seattle Select Movers.
Thank You from Seattle Select Moving Sevices
As always we would like to thank you for taking time out of your day to read our blog and for considering Seattle Select Movers as your moving company. Happy New Year! We appreciate you, your satisfaction is of the up most importance to us.